Loews Portofino Bay Hotel (Universal Orlando Resort)
5601 Universal Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32819
Med City Anesthesia Seminars is holding a block of rooms at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel (Universal Orlando Resort). These rooms are being held on a first-come, first-served basis at the discounted rates listed below. To guarantee your discounted rate, we suggest making your travel plans early.
The group rate is guaranteed until Friday, September 18, 2020 unless the block fills prior to that. If there are rooms available after the cutoff date, they will be available at the best rate offered at that time.
Please contact us at 1-800-558-0217 if you experience any difficulty in making your reservation (including no availability).
Click on the link below to make reservations online at a discounted rate.
Call hotel directly at 1-833-243-4727.
Must ask for Med City Anesthesia Seminars rate in order to receive this special group rate.
Experience La Dolce Vita—The Sweet Life
At Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort™, fun gets an Italian accent—and everyone gets to have an unforgettable time. Since the property is located bayside, right on the grounds of Universal Orlando™, the thrills couldn’t be any closer. Nestled along the water, and with details like cobblestone streets and towering Italian cypress trees just like the seaside town of Portofino, Italy, you’ll swear you’re actually in Europe. But the magic doesn’t stop there. Guests of the Italian-themed hotel receive exclusive theme park benefits that will make your time at Universal Orlando even sweeter, or as the Italians say, dolce. After hours of excitement at the parks, come back to the hotel and take the time to sip an espresso or enjoy a creamy gelato in our Harbor Piazza as you listen to live music. It’s the perfect way to end the day!
Loews Portofino Bay Hotel—all the charm of Italy, with Florida sunshine and theme park fun guaranteed.
- Festive harbor piazza with Italian cars and scooters.
- 3 themed swimming pools, including one with a giant Roman-aqueduct slide.
- Mandara Spa and fitness center.
- Supervised children’s activity center.
- Access to the area’s finest golf courses.
- 8 restaurants and lounges.
Discounted rates are as follows:
- $235 / Run of House (Single/Double occupancy)
- $270 / Run of House (Triple occupancy)
- $305 / Run of House (Quad occupancy)
Note: Children 18 years or below do not count towards rate occupancy.
Based upon availability
Hotel’s room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 12.5%) in effect at the time of check-in.
These rates have been secured 3 days pre and post seminar dates based upon availability at time of reservation.
A deposit equal to one (1) night’s stay is required and will be charged for each individual’s reservation that is made on their own. Such deposit shall serve to confirm the reservation for the date(s) indicated, and, shall be applied to the last night of the reserved stay. Should a guest cancel a reservation, the deposit is refundable if notice is received at least five (5) days prior to arrival, and a cancellation number is obtained.
The cancellation of guaranteed reservations must be received 5 days prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge of one night’s room and tax.
At check-in, each guest will have the opportunity to reconfirm his/her departure date. Any guest departing prior to that date will be assessed a $50 charge. This charge will be posted to the guest’s individual account.
- Standard check-in time is 4:00PM and check-out time is 11:00AM
- Valet Parking:
- Overnight Parking is $36 per vehicle, per night
- Day Parking is $41 per vehicle, per day
- Overnight Parking is $27 per vehicle, but has been discounted for our group at $15, per night
- Day Parking:
- 0-5 Minutes: Complimentary
- 5 Minutes – 30 Minutes: $10 plus tax, per vehicle
- 30 Minutes or More: $29 plus tax per day, per vehicle
Please note the above rates do not include 6.5% tax and are subject to change without notice.
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits
Stay in the heart of the excitement of Universal Orlando Resort™ and enjoy exclusive resort-wide benefits you can’t receive staying anywhere else. It’s the best way to experience Universal Orlando™.
Guests of Loews Portofino Bay Hotel enjoy:
- FREE Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure—A benefit worth up to $129 per person, per day (valid theme park admission required).
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando and Universal CityWalk™ restaurants.
Guests of ALL Universal Orlando On-site Hotels enjoy:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and select attractions at Volcano Bay™ water theme park, one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required).
- Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses that take you directly to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay and CityWalk™.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
- Complimentary access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of stay.
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters.
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando characters.
- Golf Universal Orlando™ program offers an exclusive program for golfers that enables guests to take to the links during their stay. You can reserve a perfect tee time, arrange for complimentary transportation to and from select courses and more. For more information please contact the Universal Orlando Ticket Center in the hotel lobby.
- Business Center: 24 hours a day, with room key.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public space and guestrooms.
- Cribs are complimentary.
- Complimentary fitness center access, excluding usage of facilities such as whirlpool, steam room, jacuzzi, located inside Mandara Spa. If group would like to utilize such facilities located inside Mandara Spa, Hotel offers a reduced rate of $6 per guest/per day will apply.
- Complimentary access to entertainment venues, such as Red Coconut Club, Bob Marley-A tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s, CityWalk’s Rising Star and the groove at Universal’s CityWalk, will be given to each attendee for each night of the group dates. Each attendee’s room key works as a CityWalk Party Pass to access these venues.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) – Orlando International Airport is 17 miles and approximately 25 minutes from Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
Many national car companies are available including: Alamo, Budget, Avis, Enterprise and Hertz.
Uber or Lyft Service:
- Both car services are available to and from Orlando International Airport (MCO). An approximate Uber X fare is $18-$23, and Uber XL $30-$38 each way.