TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
5500 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Med City Anesthesia Seminars is holding a block of rooms at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort. These rooms are being held on a first-come, first-served basis at the discounted rates listed below. To guarantee your discounted rate, we suggest making your travel plans early.
To confirm a reservation, a first night’s deposit must be received with the reservation request.
The group rate is guaranteed until Friday, March 12, 2021 unless the block fills prior to that. If there are rooms available after the cutoff date, they will be available at the best rate offered at that time.
Please contact us at 1-800-558-0217 if you experience any difficulty in making your reservation (including no availability).
Click on the link below to make reservations online at a discounted rate.
Call hotel directly at 1-800-808-9833.
Must ask for Med City Anesthesia Seminars 2021 rate in order to receive this special group rate.
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort is a 20 acre beachfront playground for adults and kids alike. This tropical beachfront resort is only 28 miles from the Tampa Airport and sits on the white sands of America’s #1 beach. Surrounded by meandering canals and miniature golf greens, the grounds have so much built-in entertainment that guests never have to leave. There are five heated pools — one exclusively for adults and one for toddlers — and two whirlpools, making the property the perfect choice for couples or families.
During their stay, guests can take advantage of the 200-foot High Tide Waterslide, floating waterpark, paddleboats on the waterway, beach cabanas and hammocks, beach volleyball courts, water sports and parasailing (some fees may apply). As if that’s not enough, go dolphin watching or take a sunset cruise, go fishing, visit a museum, or get pampered with a massage while listening to crashing waves. If you’re bringing kids and need some time to relax, the property’s resident pirate, Captain Redbeard, entertains children with activities throughout each day. The drop-off supervised children’s activity club, KONK (Kids Only No Kidding!), is for children ages 4 -11.
The property offers 15 choices for individual dining, including outdoor pool tables, an ice cream parlor and an on-site Pizza Hut. Have a romantic meal at Palm Court Italian Grill, grab a bite to eat beachfront in your flip flops at Flying Bridge, catch a game and wings at sports bar Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, or sip on a frozen drink at Salty’s tiki bar. This resort has it all!
You can also make your way down the beach to their sister hotel, Guy Harvey Outpost, and dine at the RumFish Grill. This restaurant features a 33,500 gallon aquarium built by Wayde King and Brett Raymer of Animal Planet’s hit series, “Tanked.”
Discounted rates are as follows:
- $249 / Standard Room
- $274 / Tropical View Room
- $324 / One Bedroom Tropical View Suite
- $394 / One Bedroom Gulf Front Balcony Suite
Based upon availability
All guest room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, currently 13%. Taxes and Fees subject to change without prior notice.
These rates have been secured 1 days pre and 2 days post seminar dates for those looking to extend their stay.
Any individual cancellations or changes must be made at least 72 hours prior to the arrival date.
- Standard check-in time is 4:00PM and check-out time is 11:00AM
- Self parking for 1 car per bedroom has been negotiated at FREE
- Valet parking currently $8 per night additional
- Parking for non-overnight drive-in guests is $25 per day
- Waived in-room charge/ resort fee to include Wireless internet access in guestrooms, use of fitness center and tennis courts, daily coffee/local newspaper, in-rooms safe, complimentary use of business center, beach cabana (1 per room), Miniature Golf, Paddleboats, and High Tide Slide.
- 20% discount on spa services at Body Works
- Tampa International Airport (TPA) – Tampa International Airport is 26 miles and 30 minutes from TradeWinds. TradeWinds offers 24 hour direct, “door to door” service between their resorts and Tampa International Airport.
- St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport (PIE) – St. Pete/Clearwater Airport is just 25 minutes from TradeWinds.
- Hertz: 888-407-1416 (Located at TradeWinds)
- Transportation Resort Services: 866-403-3303. VIP transfers are available from each airport through Resort Transportation Services, located onsite. They maintain a full fleet of vehicles and drivers ready to pick you up and take you back for your return flight, as well as for excursions during your stay. Transportation fees apply.
- Resort Transportation, LLC: 727-343-3303. Direct transfers to and from Tampa International Airport. Staff on site at TradeWinds Island Grand. Scheduled shuttle van times from resort to airport. Personalized service 24 hours a day.
- SuperShuttle Transportation Systems: 800-622-2089. Direct transfers are available from Tampa International Airport. Current prices are $23.00 per person one way for a shared ride. Reservations are taken 24 hours a day.
- Trolley Service. Suncoast Beach Trolley stops right outside of both Island Grand and Guy Harvey Outpost. The trolley allows visitors to explore the beach communities from Clearwater to Pass-A-Grille without the worry of driving and parking. The trolley also has connections to regular bus service in Pinellas County.
- Taxi Service: 727-367-3702.